Forex Day Trader's Thread

I think this is going to be the first weekend in a while that i've been flat. I feel partly empty.

What do you mean? That you're not riding a trade?

ahhh.. an underwater trade you're hoping will make it back to 0. I see.. I'm flat every weekend. I'm not too crazy about the anxiety over a possible gap WAY past my s/l..

You should grab Euro 1.48175 .. awesome support right beneath there. I doubt the Friday afternoon crowd will try to break it.

What do you mean? That you're not riding a trade?

ahhh.. an underwater trade you're hoping will make it back to 0. I see.. I'm flat every weekend. I'm not too crazy about the anxiety over a possible gap WAY past my s/l..

Sometimes they're in loss - other times it's in profit and I think there's more in the move so I hold. I'm not too concerned about weekend gaps on euro really. Ideally it's nice to be flat but I wouldn't look to take positions now just in case.

Opposing forces at work here. We have high unemployment raising risk aversion (good for $$) but it also reinforces that low rates will stay for a while (good for EUR). Therefore today's news is not moving it either way. Let's wait for next week, no direction defined today.

Well, I watched 'em.. they stared and stared and yet.. sadly, I was only mildly amused vis a vis their staring.

OH.. and since you're totally harassing me about it.. no, the brunette chose not to reply to my letter.. Clearly a blind lesbian..

actually, she's 5'9" and her minimum height requirement is a thoroughly obnxious 6'2".. whatever I say.. worth a try.

pirate.jpg