Forex Day Trader's Thread

"World unemployment up despite economic recovery" new headline

bit of an oxymoron

bahaha. is that really a headline? doesn't surprise me. furthermore, there is a chance we close higher in the equities today. bah this is ridiculous.

on a side note, that girl on the other page is very pretty. tell her to move to australia if she is unhappy with you kids :p

Got a way back! Ha! I`m going home.. Got an investor.. I hope I dont stay in the airport forever..

Vinny, if I got stuck in Thailand I'd be driving my young girlfriend around in a Mercedes from my first sugar momma, decked out in Armani bought by my second sugar momma, eating at the best restaurants on my third sugar mommas platinum card.. Oh, and I'm not busted enough to walk anywhere, plus I'm American and we just don't do that, but if I did walk down the street it would be like a Beatles concert circa 1963 with all the chicks screaming and fainting.. BECAUSE THEY LOVE ME.. YEAH YEAH YEAH

Don't try to compare your hamsumness to me. I'm Pippy MFING 5000! UH!

You can lie to me, you can lie to Mask, even Genics.. But you know.. You cannot lie to yourself!:cool:

This ****in American is going to see "The Men Who Stare at Goats" today.. Should be good