Forex Day Trader's Thread

The Mexican.. heh, yes and I'm very much not interested.. She's the poster child for illiterate, vacuous ninnies who are in love with the attention their big tits provide.. plus the 3 kids and living in San Antonio kill it.. BUT DID YOU SEE THOSE BIG MOTHER****ING TITS?

I'm actually kind of pissed off because everytime I try to jump in and get a piece of a woman whose coarse, red armpit hair is so long the US Army is trying to use it for parachute cord, HE ****ING INTERUPTS ME!

So Mask, the best way to take unsolicited trading advice is to... and listen carefully.. you just need to.. oh nevermind.

I would refrain from shorting the EU until the NFP come out...an upside surprise could really boost the EURO. Just my humble opion.

Xianghu .. Ghangzuo?

Good states.. I'll admit and with the honorable ability to love you long time.. you right? You know what me is mean?

I'm into almost any local sports team isn't who is Chinese.. know you what I mean brother American? The Chinese I do not like, those who pretend to be American for financial gain? Know you what I mean buddy?

good.. we understand each other. I feel a lot better and I know you do too.

Ok, let me get the kung pao shrimp with wonton soup and BROWN rice.. two plates.. don't expect a tip Chang, I mean, Chuck.. You really are a treasure.

VINNY!

trade again son.. learn to trade.. everyone wipes.. don't be a pussy.. you've come this far and ****ed up.. You're 23 years old and you thought you were hamsum, but you're not hamsum.. I am..

hahahahha//

I just dont have money.. Need to make some first.. Going back to Brazil soon and start trading there.. Hopefully..

I still gonna make my first million befora 30`s..!

Hey Pippy.. You need a lot to be handsum as me fella.. Do you walk in the street and the girls ask your phone number? Ask pictures with you? You see the level..

I awake to find the most scrumptious pair of Mexican tits on this thread I ever did see! Perhaps I should stay up late to trade the Asian session more often...

Here is the one I really want to talk to, but I'm too afraid to holla just yet.. need to jazz up my profile with a few [cough] [cough] embellishments and maybe photoshop a little more broadness to the old torso.. then I'll be ready.

erin1.jpg

erin2.jpg

This was the one I meant Pippy - didn't mean the mexican. Did you do it?