5. George W. Bush made a Rambo style assault on the base

Here are my guesses:

1. Two Columbine-esque losers who got kicked out of the military
2. Timothy McVey loser Militiamen
3. AQ, or cheesy AQ sympathizers
4. Rednecks from the surrounding countryside drunk on moonshine
5. George W. Bush made a Rambo style assault on the base

lol....

sunday evening from 9.00 p.m. GMT seems to be exploitable most of the time. any price action from 9.00 p.m. always seems to reverse to Friday closing price by midnight...ish!!

Sadly at that time i'm dealing with a weekend spread so it's not going to be worthwhile.

Sadly at that time i'm dealing with a weekend spread so it's not going to be worthwhile.

oops, sorry forgot the below disclaimer on my post:

This post and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. That it has reached you at all is one of the wonders of the modern age since it has travelled through the space time continuum itself. Powered by the latest MkIII buttered cat array, this message may be a) true b) false or c) both. It may also contain a liberal sprinkling of lemon flavoured exotic particles proving that God does have a sense of humour. Please do not adjust your set.

I wouldn't trade Sunday afternoon before Asia opens.. it's senseless and the spreads are doubled. There's really no way to manipulate the market Mask.

I wouldn't trade Sunday afternoon before Asia opens.. it's senseless and the spreads are doubled. There's really no way to manipulate the market Mask.

Not at that time, but let's say between now and the next 4 hrs. Find a tight range and just keep hitting it. Markets aren't likely to move "that" much so maybe it can be exploited. I'll look into this but I might die from boredom before.

EJ behaves that way a lot but the spread won't really allow you to do much.. I think over time you wouldn't get anywhere.

You should experiment with stops using a demo account to grab maybe 6 or 7 pips at a time. The most impressive traders imo are the guys who use the 1m charts.. They make 1,000 pips per week every week. The problem is that you never stop watching the screen, BUT since you're doing that already checking on your underwater trades you might as well give it a try! I did 7 trades like that last week with a 100% success ratio. It requires skill though. You have to figure out where everyone else has stops and place the stop with theirs AND you have to make sure that there is no minor s/r behing the major s/r because it has to be a wham bam type of thing due to your tiny stop.. +7 -7 each time.. You don't get many trades but since this is Forex you can find places to place stops on dozens of instruments and increase the number of trades you get.

I've done the tight stop thing in my earlier days. Not again - you end up getting stopped out loads and by the end of it you realise the price has moved within about 20 pips and some how you end up down 80 pips. Also you end up having to cover the spread and that's going to add up over any reasonable sample of trades. I'll figure something out.

I've done the tight stop thing in my earlier days. Not again - you end up getting stopped out loads and by the end of it you realise the price has moved within about 20 pips and some how you end up down 80 pips. Also you end up having to cover the spread and that's going to add up over any reasonable sample of trades. I'll figure something out.

just trade what you see..... if it's weak then short it, if it's strong then buy it,...trust yourself. Most importantly keep leverage low...

ugh... RBA minutes are causing some risk excitement via AUD/JPY.. no problem.. I'm still profitable and I believe the direction will be down.

I swear .914 is the most obvious scalp on the planet.. I will eat my own face (of course) but will also... oh nevermind.. just scalp this runaway rickshaw at .914

Masq....divide you capital into 30 units....

1) Make no more than 3 trades a day....
2) Use 30-75 point stops....
3) When trade is 30 points in profit move stop to breakeven...and let it run
3a) if you get stopped out at Break even, youve lost no money and therefore it doesn't count as a trade....this means that you still have 3 trades left.
3b) If you make money, say you make 90 points, this gives you 3 more chances for that day!
4) Limit yourself to no more than 4 hours a day intense screen time...you can do this by discipling yourself....once youve place the trade....dont watch it like a nutter....move on to find more oppotunities....

You'll find...the less you trade the more you make....Let bad trades stop out....you have to flush out crap trades...its the only way to move forward in this game, after all you only have 30-75 pips on the line!

I don't know how big or small your account is...but let say £5k for example.....making net £200 per day...without holding overnight positions unless they are set at break even or stops set to ensure a profit is a good start.....

Do not increase stake size until your £5k account has doubled....this may take you a few months...now when your account has doubled to £10k...you can only increase your stake size by 30%

IMO : for a £5k account.... you should not be staking more than £2-3 per point...infact £2 should be an absolute max with a 30 point stop.....and if you need to use a larger 75 point stop....£1 per point stake should be a religious max.

Remember.....the only way you will succeed is with an account preservation attitude....don't think about how much money you going to make....think about protecting your capital as you will find yourself time and time again with a trade at £2 per point, which you moved stop to break even which ran and ran for 300+ points profit!!!

Good Luck!!!

bones of contention:

only if you aren't around should you use more than 30 on Euro 35 max EJ GJ.. Use a 75 pip stop you will take a 75 pip loss guaranteed. Can you handle that?

3a) if you get stopped out at Break even, youve lost no money and therefore it doesn't count as a trade....this means that you still have 3 trades left.

If you make a trade at major s/r then it's best not to move your stop to a meaningless point on the map i.e. your b/e spot.. I would have been stopped out 4 times at b/e already on my EJ trade for example, but it is up and seems to be going in my favor. I would amend this suggestion to say.. don't make a trade at all if you aren't prepared to lose 30 pips .. minor, crappy intraday s/r. yes, move stop to b/e after 30 pips and t/p on any sign of a direction failure, but there can be MANY attempts on MAJOR s/r .. b/e will hurt you more than it helps

3b) If you make money, say you make 90 points, this gives you 3 more chances for that day!

don't make a trade you don't need to make because you're up.. don't look at things from a daily standpoint, but monthly.. make 90 pips, keep 90 pips and wait until a new trade comes to you.. like 135 EJ short [grin]

IMO : for a £5k account.... you should not be staking more than £2-3 per point...infact £2 should be an absolute max with a 30 point stop.....and if you need to use a larger 75 point stop....£1 per point stake should be a religious max.

amen! Keep the leverage low until you think you have a great mathematical probability to increase your margin with one trade!

bones of contention:

only if you aren't around should you use more than 30 on Euro 35 max EJ GJ.. Use a 75 pip stop you will take a 75 pip loss guaranteed. Can you handle that?

If you make a trade at major s/r then it's best not to move your stop to a meaningless point on the map i.e. your b/e spot.. I would have been stopped out 4 times at b/e already on my EJ trade for example, but it is up and seems to be going in my favor. I would amend this suggestion to say.. don't make a trade at all if you aren't prepared to lose 30 pips .. minor, crappy intraday s/r. yes, move stop to b/e after 30 pips and t/p on any sign of a direction failure, but there can be MANY attempts on MAJOR s/r .. b/e will hurt you more than it helps

don't make a trade you don't need to make because you're up.. don't look at things from a daily standpoint, but monthly.. make 90 pips, keep 90 pips and wait until a new trade comes to you.. like 135 EJ short [grin]

amen! Keep the leverage low until you think you have a great mathematical probability to increase your margin with one trade!

Yep...Good advice Kyle...can't knock what your saying....

If there are anymore clarifications to add...lets hear them so that Masq and others that are struggling can benefit....

BTW I'm still holding my EJ Long.....im up about 50...stops at b/e...lol