Forex Day Trader's Thread

Hey man, if you're from New York, why is your demo account in Russian?

No one cares about the results of your demo trades by the way. You must be really poor if spamming forex boards to promote your web site is actually worth your time.

You're going on my ignore list as well although your Japanese chart was very amusing.

Hey man, if you're from New York, why is your demo account in Russian?

No one cares about the results of your demo trades by the way. You must be really poor if spamming forex boards to promote your web site is actually worth your time.

You're going on my ignore list as well although your Japanese chart was very amusing.

make people laugh is not a crime in your lone star state right?

I just made a right forecast two-tree days in advance (this assaulted many traders here on this forum), so and as I am an analyst and do not have my account I used demo account from saxo on another day.
don't know what can be the problem

I do not what to compete with anyone, take the prize, I do not actually care

I doubt if anyone in this forum has or had a full liberty to trade any instrument of his choice in any good institution (in the name of institution) or firm without going to report or ask the boss

i just made a right forecast two-tree days in advance (this assaulted many traders here on this forum), so and as i am an analyst and do not have my account i used demo account from saxo on another day.
Don't know what can be the problem

i do not what to compete with anyone, take the prize, i do not actually care

i doubt if anyone in this forum has or had a full liberty to trade any instrument of his choice in any good institution (in the name of institution) or firm without going to report or ask the boss

I always wanted to start a new page. I think the problem here is that you invaded someone else‘s thread mate.But I ll let the others enjoy ティs尾根。 

I always wanted to start a new page. I think the problem here is that you invaded someone else‘s thread mate.But I ll let the others enjoy ティs尾根。 

it was not me ..I had my threads, many in this forum

I'm not worried about whether your calls are accurate or not man, it's the chart itself. There aren't any Japanese people on this site, but even if there were they couldn't read your chart because it isn't in Japanese, it's in English and you wrote "in plain Japanese" in English. That's what's funny. Also, if you were working at a financial firm and presented a chart with lines drawn on it in the manner you drew them and provided notations in pink hand-written scrawl you would be laughed straight out of NYC. Yes, it looks like a kid made the chart. You must accept this to be true because it is true.

You've posted about 4 threads on T2W, been clowned on all of them by the other traders on this site and now you come to interrupt mine with this nonsense. You're just not going to gain a lot of respect this way. I only wish that you, Alg and other similarly rude people would simply find another way to promote your web sites because this way won't work.

Try Google Adwords and purchase clicks to your web site for trading related searches. Since you're obviously making a lot of money trading you should easily be able to afford it.

Thanks,
Pippenworth J. 5000

I bet 1.4692 long Euro will be good for a bounce.. that support there should be considered major.

last time i checked i was up 420 pips altogether on my positions from just under a week ago :). lol i don't wanna check again in case its actually -420

ha, just 56 pips now :)

Last edited:
EU, News good for up move but can't seem to keep up the momentum, and can't seem to break 61.8 fib on downside. Range trade. Then go with breakout.