Forex Day Trader's Thread

Why don't you show me the statistics from when the short squeeze began rather than that irrelevant bit of information? it's quite obvious that there are longs now.

It's been like that for a long time - it hasn't really changed. Look at the price level where the longs are - they couldn't have done that before the supposed short squeeze tonight.

You are really getting on my nerves.. the nikkei is down 3% .. EJ shot up 100 pips in 1 minute.. it's a short squeeze.. it's a short squeeze.. it's a short squeeze.. you don't even know what a short squeeze is and you're arguing with me..

Here's yet another blurb from the apparently clueless traders at Gain Capital

USD/JPY short squeeze continues.. there should be a good mix of stops and limits and 90.2

also, the time stamp on your chart says 7:30!!

and another one..

a wicked short squeeze higher in USD/JPY and sloppy trading continues..

I wasn't talking about usd/jpy really, don't even look at that one if you were referring to it.

1) I know what a short squeeze is.
2) You need to chill.

It looks like it might be done.. I'm jumping back in short for the ride back down ;)

or kill myself..

I used to have 4 aquariums in my house.. I spent about $2,000 per month on tropical fish.. I had two sharks, a stingray and bunch of fish.. they didn't play nicely.

Piranhas would be pretty cool and they could also be used to introduce to intruders or people that **** me off. Like in that James Bond movie. I think I found a loophole in murder too. Just wondered watching that video how they feed all the fish and how they stop other fish eating each other.

fans? I'm relatively certain most of them are only reading in order to find opportunities to make fun of me, or just generally plotting against me.

fans? I'm relatively certain most of them are only reading in order to find opportunities to make fun of me, or just generally plotting against me.

No,.. no everybody likes you very much like good Trader. But,....
.....Dear Pippy, I see you still did not make your 15 pips.
So I'll make some Calls there for 150 pips.
If you have some different idea, let me know.