Forex Day Trader's Thread

I heard something about a central bank buying Euros, but I don't know which one. There's a lot of rumors floating around right now as to what is causing this wackiness.

I'm going to have your main posting account banned just like I had your other accounts banned if you post here again Alg..

Alg is a Middle Eastern teenager with a demo account pretending to be from New York

user Cp --> edit ignore list --> alg

Maybe it would help you.
What I'm looking for.
EUR/USD resistance 1.4860
USD/CHF support 1.0152.
It's correlate very good.

Our trades based on Intraday - Daily reversion. Reversion level is Pivot levels. Same time they are strong resistance or strong support. Resistance we do Sell, support we do Buy. Thees Entries are 2-7 pips accuracy. And Stops are 25 pips. Later after price moves 15 - 25 pips of Profit move Stops near Entry (This is new. Use to be 40 pips in old market conditions). Also we do trade follow broken Pivot. In this case I do make special note. It works just for special Market conditions and for special levels or pivots. Take some profit at 40 and 70-100 pips. Never close all trade 100%
Do not risk more 3% of your account Balance.

The english in this thread has dropped to new lows. I was thinking Alg had a few eng errors, but then he is from the states according to profile. Ah the bitching doesnt end on any forum haha

He's not from the US, nor is he from the UK or Canada like he claims/claimed on his other accounts. Just add him to your ignore list and whatever you do don't quote him so I have to see him rape our language.

"loose no one pip" :LOL:

priceless..

as for China, who knows? I was going to short at 1.4855 anyway, but if the Chinese are there to help that would be great.

"this thread is pure comedy gold!
let me get this straight.. First of all, the chart seems to have been drawn by a kindergarten class, is for Japanese speakers only, yet on the chart you wrote "in plain Japanese", but did not write a single word of Japanese on the actual chart, then posted the chart on a forum without a single Japanese member all the while claiming to be from New York, yet having very odd sounding English yourself.. hmmmm.."

actually i don't like comedies

rearrange pics by time

Attachments

• eurusd_110109.gif
    eurusd_110109.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 138
  • final.PNG
    final.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 138
  • eurusd-1028.PNG
    eurusd-1028.PNG
    47.5 KB · Views: 127
  • eurusd-1028-2.PNG
    eurusd-1028-2.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 135
Come on man that chart is hilarious! "in plain Japanese" is the best part.. it looks like the art children make when they get sad. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You and Alg should hang out!!