Forex Day Trader's Thread

True Mask! But I like to get out when I wrong and start again..I dont like long term trading... Holding for a few hours is my thing.. However I average down, a lot of times to save the trade and get out..

You cannot trade without a stop loss if you are using more than 5,000 GBP per trade Mask.. There's also no point in riding huge losses, particularly if you are sitting in front of the computer.

I was kind of half-joking, but you can really - it depends on your leverage. Although i'll agree it's best not to get caught up holding trades as it's time wasted.

****kkk!!!!!!

I was long on EJ and missed the short.. I wanted it so much...

Got a profit anyway

I was kind of half-joking, but you can really - it depends on your leverage. Although i'll agree it's best not to get caught up holding trades as it's time wasted.
Why not. Take 1/2 of Profit.
Stops to Entry. Mr. Market makes very nice surprises for you this way.
And you can work on some other Entry.

Well the issue isn't holding winning trades rather than holding on to losing trades.

Very good.
But Stops always 7-15 pips.
All energy goes for looking perfect Entries.
This way if you loosing no more 7-11 pips.
But if it goes right... you can imagine.
So very simple, Enter "BIG" just good Entries.

I couldn't care less how you feel about me Alg ;)

I just reported you and your other usernames to the mods.. You'll be banned from the site shortly.. I just wanted to let you know that it was me who did it. take care little buddy

I couldn't care less how you feel about me Alg ;)

I just reported you and your other usernames to the mods.. You'll be banned from the site shortly.. I just wanted to let you know that it was me who did it. take care little buddy

You can make easy, just make 15 pips in front of us and I'll go.

It's my last Call and last post in this Forum thread.
I'll Buy EUR/USD 1.4881. Stops 11 pips.