Forex Day Trader's Thread

Pippy.. This one looks good! But you should find a brunette!! And dont spend too much money in the first date!

I know man... I was thinking of it as an investment, but I thought she was as obnoxious as most of you guys think I am.. and that's pretty damn obnoxious..

Brunette like this Pippy:

Attachments

• morena-gostosa-1.jpg
    morena-gostosa-1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 725,241
Vinny.. got to hit the hay man.. good luck trading ;)

I'm in Aussie.. I think it will be alright

How are you doing Mask? Looking at anything good out there?

About to blow my brains out. I'm bored as hell.

Still short on cable - thinking last night may have been a good opportunity but i'll have to see what happens when some real money comes into the market. This is just awful.

:LOL: Alg really is the gift that keeps on giving..

As for suits:

A nice looking off-brand suit, or custom made tailor's suit for $500 worn by a guy with attitude turns it into a $5000 suit every time. Chicks don't know the damn difference..

As for watches:

If people think you have money because you have a nice house and a nice car then a fake rolex is a real rolex.. The lesson is.. don't buy the watch before the house and car!

As for Alg:

**** off

As for my date:

meh.. good-looking, but no heart strings were tugged upon.. She acted like being a doctor was equal to the being the second coming of Christ and her perfume was disgusting.. we got along, but it was one of those "meh" experiences.. I think we're both in agreement that it was a good date that will not see a second date and that I'm out TWO-HUNDRED ELEVEN dollars while her rich ass is out 0..

whatever.. let's move on

As for my Aussie trade:

from rags to riches.. up 16

fakes??? oh dear oh dear..you buy a watch because its a beautiful piece of engineering! rolex suck 2 :D oh and you can spot a fake at 10yards if you are into watches ;)

Now move Stops to Entry.
Do not loose no one pip.
Target ( #1) 1.6497. It's about 170 pips.
See you later.

If you moved your stop loss for 7 pips from entry it should be at 1.6326... Looking at my charts your stop loss was trigged, wasnt it?

If you moved your stop loss for 7 pips from entry it should be at 1.6326... Looking at my charts your stop loss was trigged, wasnt it?
You right vinicius.
These Stops are for very new people.
When you did make about 500 pips of Profit, I do not put Stops at all.
There is my new Startegy:

http://preview.collective2.com/cgi-perl/system43845408
Do not take this servis. It means do not pay no $1, I'll give you everything for FREE.

I`m doing fine. Thanks.

Yes, I know you really do not need extra help.
I did read lot your posts.
Very high level of confidence.
You never talking about past, you see very clear in front of you level of risk.
Very good money management.
I'll keep eye on you in future, maybe we'll make some new Free Service for FOREX Traders.
Sorry my English is big my problem.