Forex Day Trader's Thread

Yes, I know you really do not need extra help.
I did read lot your posts.
Very high level of confidence.
You never talking about past, you see very clear in front of you level of risk.
Very good money management.
I'll keep eye on you in future, maybe we'll make some new Free Service for FOREX Traders.
Sorry my English is big my problem.

Yeah, you are right.. I have a lot of confidence.. Not just about trading but everything in life.

What are you trying to say about my past? Didnt get it...

You know thanks again for your service, but I trust wot I do... Not against you by the way.. Its just me..

By the way... This place is not about calls fella.. Its about having a laugh with few funny guys.. See some pretty pictures and talk nonsense..

Cut the bull**** and join the conversation, you have your place where you offer your free services.. So, why keep bothering and being an asshole?

Yeah, you are right.. I have a lot of confidence.. Not just about trading but everything in life.

What are you trying to say about my past? Didnt get it...

You know thanks again for your service, but I trust wot I do... Not against you by the way.. Its just me..

By the way... This place is not about calls fella.. Its about having a laugh with few funny guys.. See some pretty pictures and talk nonsense..

Cut the bull**** and join the conversation, you have your place where you offer your free services.. So, why keep bothering and being an asshole?

O.K. Bull EUR/USD 1.500.

lol, he said he's selling a service with no stops.

I'll give a service for free:

- Step 1: Look at trend
- Step 2: Take trade in direction of trend
- Step 3: Hold and wait
- Step 4: Take profit.

Alternatively, forget step 1 & 2, take random trades and then proceed to step 3 & 4.

lol, he said he's selling a service with no stops.

I'll give a service for free:

- Step 1: Look at trend
- Step 2: Take trade in direction of trend
- Step 3: Hold and wait
- Step 4: Take profit.

Alternatively, forget step 1 & 2, take random trades and then proceed to step 3 & 4.
Perfect, but we everybody do not trade all time 100%.
Long time brainstorming (Homework) before Entry.

Perfect, but we everybody do not trade all time 100%.
Long time brainstorming (Homework) before Entry.

Today it's easy.
I think everybody trade with one pip accuracy.
But some days do not try to do nothing.
Most important is to know when and why DO NOT TRADE.
This way you do not loosing what you did make so hard.

It makes no difference - with no stop you're wasting your time sitting around and staring at charts. You will be right either way if you wait long enough.

Your trades SUCK Alg ;) You're a fraud and you don't even know what you're doing.. and you're a pest.. no one likes you! Go away or I will send the mods your main username and all of the other usernames you're using (like Forexruda, Forexgirl etc) to spam this forum and you will be banned! last warning!

Your trades SUCK Alg ;) You're a fraud and you don't even know what you're doing.. and you're a pest.. no one likes you! Go away or I will send the mods your main username and all of the other usernames you're using (like Forexruda, Forexgirl etc) to spam this forum and you will be banned! last warning!

O.K. make 15 $ in front of us and I'll go.