Forex Day Trader's Thread

EA903.jpg

Hey, DAM .. will you do me a favor and reach up there and rate the thread with a 5 to counteract my little hate-filled buddy?

thanks..

oh dear.. my aussie trade looks to be suffering greatly... we'll probably retest the lows from last week. I might bail.. Need to get ready for my date..

we're going here,..

http://sorrentohouston.com/

also, thanks to the people who counteracted the bad votes.

yep.. I'll bail if it breaks this 4hr SMA support and re-enter at last week's lows.. Asia and Europe haven't had a chance to process the US equity tank from Friday.

nice.. I don't actually own any real suits just a blazer.. I'm about to put it on!

I bought a dope Armani suit when I was about 24, but I put it in the dryer and it tore to shreds :(

When they say dry clean only they really mean it! :LOL:

I'm not too domestic

new highs in ninja.. next stop 92.4 if it breaks that my Aussie trade is screwed.. probably is anyway..

nice.. I don't actually own any real suits just a blazer.. I'm about to put it on!

I bought a dope Armani suit when I was about 24, but I put it in the dryer and it tore to shreds :(

I'm not too domestic

haha idiot. suits and watches are my vice, oh and cars

I figured that it would eventually ruin the suit, but I didn't think it would happen the first time!

I'm not too domestic

hope it bedded a few women before it was destroyed

long dollar short equities this week i think! so short gbp euro jpy gold crude s&ps etc

no i dont have those posistions on! gona be shorting euros and sp's and i already have a long usdjpy on

haha idiot. suits and watches are my vice, oh and cars

I wanna buy a Hublot soon. I should have bought that Corum for 12.5k when I saw it in Selfridges back when things were really bad, it was a nice 2.5k saving.

Think I have other priorities now. Suits do nothing for me - clothes of the slaves.