Forex Day Trader's Thread

So long as she's not a fatty I don't see anything wrong with the white trash girl. I'd be down the trailer parks if girls like her were walking around.

If I said I wasn't in it for the money i'd be lying, but I try to not care about it as it's never productive.

It is productive, but after 4 1/2 years I've come to the realization that my marginal success is merely a marketing tool for the market makers to suck in more hard-working Joes.. If I were to take $10,000,000 positions each and every time they would be quick to sick their dogs on me to ensure that the bleeding isn't too severe. The only real option to make huge amounts of money via retail trading is to be a stud, yet be a stud via multiple markets.. This mafia will simply not allow you to beat them too badly.

More importantly, more pics of white trash ho? I need to investigate if she's a fatty, are her breasts saggy/implants & if her front left teeth are ok.

those are the only ones suitable for your sinister plans, but I'll grab more.. I think she's hot, but obviously trashy.. Actually, let me post some better DOOOOIIIINNNNGGGG pictures.. hold on.

She looks hot & trashy is good. You should definitely take her out for some mcdonalds and then nail her.

karen1.jpg

trashy, but professional.. amazingly enough a dentist

stunning.jpg

yu...me..

stacy1.jpg

from my high school

omg2.jpg

a fun mexican

On evidence so far my verdict is peroxide blonde trailer park ho and girl in bikini with good body. The rest don't make the cut and women with pics with kids is an instant turn-off.

yeah, but they're real and they "at one time" liked me ;)

not just random chicks I picked off the net..