Forex Day Trader's Thread

son of a mother****ing.. god damn.. bitch

fine.. fine.. fine.. it's a selloff of the highest order.. wait until Europe and US come in session and watch the carnage..

no more Euro trades for me.. but I'm long Aussie to the bitterest of ends.. I can't be here tomorrow but I have $7312 of margin left and if Aussie can take it then it belongs to Aussie.. however, if it fails and the STRONG uptrend continues then I will get my money back and then some..

Patience....

I clicked - don't know why; I should have gone to sleep, but couldn't help myself getting all excited for one of those "easy" trades so i'm stuck here to see if this breaks and can gain me some pips. :rolleyes:

If you smoked you would know the pure misery of the "get out of bed to go smoke in the garage, yet feel the temptation to check your ill-conceived trade (minus contact lenses) for the sole purpose of wiring you up for the rest of the night"

actually it still hasn't even made it to the point where you said it would tank.. it popped up 60 pips and has now almost made it back to the point where you said it would tank..

hehe on the longer TF it's just a pull back, not really "tank" as it's going to go to the bottom of the occean :D It may or may not make new high (I do think it'll though) but not going to go south that easy

this price action is totally ridiculous.. now UJ just mysteriously popped 30.. oh well.. I wasn't in that one.. I'm in Aussie up 20..

Sold to a private bidder. I'm just left with a newly acquired die and some computer program I pre-programmed with some responses to give me a decision-making process with edge over the market.

Anyone got an answer for how i'm going to work my next trick?

once you get him in the car you just caress him gently and for an extra $20 you give him a firm, yet manly reacharound..

oh wait, am I missing something?

TIred....sometimes I don't know if it's worth it. Maybe it's best to just go to sleep it'd probably be for the best. If it gets to 1.49 i'll probably close and sleep in :)

It seems I was victimized by yet another stop run..

When will the WASP ever get a chance in this country!!