Forex Day Trader's Thread

it is .. it's marching onward.. my comeback has commenced. My personal feeling is that you just might have scratched the wrong itch Maverick..

james-garner.jpg

of course old bean, however, I'd say the biggest difference is in the texture and marbling, not the taste.

[notes that Pippy is from TX]

So I read about the marbling. Reason I ask is I was in a restaurant and the beef burger cost £9 and Kobe burger was about £13 which I thought seemed pretty cheap & I thought it may be a con as I may not be able to tell the difference. I wonder if it tasted £4 better.

Euro looking ok - bit slow though.

$660 down and rising.. my master plan of attempting to throw the market off balance by "seeming" to have made the wrong trade(s) is working out masterfully..

no, the difference is obvious.. it's like holding a camper down vs. holding a camp counselor down..

I want to make my few million £ so I can leave this forever. :( Doesn't look like it'll happen tonight.

BAM! Check the Aussie 1m chart to see the pure beautiful gold I just rocked.. I had to bank it .. will buy on a dip.. looks like the sort of irritating stop run Euro pulled on me 3 times tonight..

beauty1.jpg

hmmm... well she's obviously not 29, but if she ever looked like that then she's got a date with me ;)

Here's another little white trash loser I wouldn't touch with a 12' pole, but she does have assets..

blondie1.jpg

heh.. the fine one does look Russian, but I think she's real because she has the same profile on two different sites.. The other girl is your standard trailer park HO

I sometimes feel like quitting, but at this point I'm really not in it for the money... just the simple satisfaction of being right..