Forex Day Trader's Thread

**** off.. clueless fool.. Why don't you post a picture or two of yourself so I/we can see how ridiculous your comments are.. By the way, do you know that I'm divorced and thoroughly pleased with my life?

**** OFF

Chill B, just kidding with the statement. Just thought she was kinda "average" & you have posted more attractive before. But maybe you know her personally. For the record I didn't know about your history.

Last edited:
man.. Its 11 o`clock and it is HOT real hot!

My holidays are over.. Argh

By the way.. I bought two monitors but I cannot see 3 diferent things at the same time.. Any of you is good with computers?

By the way.. I bought two monitors but I cannot see 3 diferent things at the same time.. Any of you is good with computers?

Is it cloning the picture?

Right click on your desktop>properties>settings> then you should have 3 screens. Click #2 and there's a box which says "extend my...."

meh.. yeah man.. sorry, she's "real" and real dear to me.. sorry man.. I actually like you and your humor

yep Mask///

I can see one thing on my laptop and another in the screens... I cannot put the other 2 to work apart

yep Mask///

I can see one thing on my laptop and another in the screens... I cannot put the other 2 to work apart

So you have the screens on and connected and you have identical images on each screen? Sounds like you need to tell the computer to extend your desktop.