Forex Day Trader's Thread

Let's see if my cable short comes good tonight and tomorrow - looks like it's going the right way for now.

I might have to grab some usd/jpy action on the long side this week if eur/usd is like last week. Just need to do a bit of reading on the yen to check I haven't missed anything crucial

My dream scenario will be a nice deep pullback to put big leverage on Aussie long.. Aussie fin min says it's going to $1.10..

I also like Euro long at 1.472, but I think I'll try it at 1.4845 with a 30 pip stop this afternoon.

I'm not touching Cable with an 11' pole..

I hope Euro pulls back a bit - it's going to **** me off if it ranges between 1.49 and 1.50 all week. I guess it'll be easily exploitable but it's unlikely as something's going to give.

Profit in one cable position - now all i need is the other

EURUSD20091016220602.GIF

the double top and RSI say it's likely to pull back.. My actual order is at 1.473 right above the uppermost daily SMA support at 1.4726 and further support at 1.4725

EURUSD20091016220602.GIF

the double top and RSI say it's likely to pull back.. My actual order is at 1.473 right above the uppermost daily SMA support at 1.4726 and further support at 1.4725

yep, looks feasible to me, it'll take until Tuesday p.m. to get there at best!! eur/usd seems to only have on average 120 pips high to low these days...

p.s. anyone else having trouble with down time on this website?

I'm just hotlinking them from the parade of dorks at Daily FX

You should see these guys.. :LOL:

we should set up a sweep stakes on who could get closest to the closing price on Friday for eur/usd. The winner gets 6 bottles of chocolate stout from everyone!!! ugh...:cry: I guess 1.8500....

Seeing human beings that nerdy does give me confidence in their technical analysis abilities however.. You have to spend a lot of time in front of the computer woofing down hot pockets and only getting light from a computer screen in order to make it to the gollumesque status they've achieved..

They do drawn a mean chart though don't they? it's pretty thorough...

wait a minute.. are you attempting to besmirch the good name of Young's Double Chocolate Stout?

It centers around being a real man from TX..

My Aussie trade is looking promising so far :D