Forex Day Trader's Thread

Just took my 100 pips on cable, think i'll go for 1.61 or more if I can on the other position. Going big on eur/usd. Go big or go home I always say.

BLURB:

"Yen crosses catching a strong bid as traders look to buy the higher yielding currencies"

I think cable is likely to reach recent high @ 1.61 or so, sometimes tomorrow morning

I think cable is likely to reach recent high @ 1.61 or so, sometimes tomorrow morning

Very likely, it's something i'm banking on but you never know. There's UK PMI and europe retail out in the morning to chuck a possible curveball.

Oh, btw, you guys can commit DUI together and do honorable services together :LOL:

hmm... sounds like cowboy way, you can move to Texas and stick with Pippy there :LOL:

Yeehaa! Well if Pablo keeps giving me trouble i'm going to have to get out and maybe move to Texas and make friends with some gun-toting hicks named "Kyle" & "Cleetus" ;)

ok ok.....I put a take profit order on one position at 1.47 in case there's some big move up, i'll leave the other one with no order. Now i'll catch my 5 and a bit hours.

I'm with you though.. I never take partial profit.. and I've only heard the name Cleetus from the Dukes of Hazzard, but we do have plenty of guns with which to shoot "uppity" Britons.

I'm with you though.. I never take partial profit.. and I've only heard the name Cleetus from the Dukes of Hazzard, but we do have plenty of guns with which to shoot "uppity" Britons.

There you go, cowboy style :LOL:

good night.. normally I'd say see you tomorrow but they've got me in the chain gang starting at 8:30 in the morning.. I'll be back for Asia though..

partial profit taking, sounds the same as that you have a nice girl, and you f*c* only partially (few times a month, in stead of at least few times a week, or even better multiple times every day)