Forex Day Trader's Thread

Not sure...

Here is what I see, on the daily, euro has resistance @ 1.466, on H1, it's trapped between 200 ma & 100 ma and just chopping around in this area. A possible break out of 1.466 probably will not happen soon in the next couple of hours, so I think playing small and range bound probably better, or just wait :p

I`m holding the AJ from last friday.. It looks nice.. +200 already and potential for more 160 or so... Lets see what the Aussie data brings tomorrow..

Will be a nice profit if gets there.. Lately is the only thing I can do.. I need to find a house and buy a couple of monitors.. By the way.. How many monitors do you guys use?

Good move on AJ. I never trade this pair tho. Remember the weekly trend of AJ is still down and it's pretty near the upper limit, probably another 60-80 pips. I don't think it'll break the weekly trend anytime soon so be defensive there.

I think the chance it'll break the weekly trend and reach 81.5 area is 50-50

Just my 0.2 cents, maybe wrong though

I currently have 2x2 setup. 2x24 hooked up to one comp, another 2x22 to a second comp. I'm going to add another 24 to the main one in the next month or 2

I just use a Dell 17'' Laptop with a 15'' LCD - nothing special but i'll probably get a few 22/24's some time.

Closed half eur/usd for just over 100 pips, going to let the other haf run and see if the daily high goes.

euro tried hard at 1.466 but fail again. See if it success this afternoon, around 2pm maybe

Well they're two independent positions. I've not taken half of a position off. I closed a whole position out. Although the two positions are somewhat related but no longer as i'm now in profit :p

In honesty - I kind of get bored with positions and just decide to close them when i've had enough.

Good move on AJ. I never trade this pair tho. Remember the weekly trend of AJ is still down and it's pretty near the upper limit, probably another 60-80 pips. I don't think it'll break the weekly trend anytime soon so be defensive there.

I think the chance it'll break the weekly trend and reach 81.5 area is 50-50

Just my 0.2 cents, maybe wrong though

I see it as a consolidation.. The price is ranging between 76.5 - 80... I`m expecting one more touch at 80 and close my position around there..

Is a trade for a couple of more days.. If aussie data cames out strong we should break the range..

And Mr. Hatoyama is talking too much..

They look cheap, must be end of range as I can't them on amazon/ebuyer. Any idea of the resolution? I always fancied getting a samsung screen - they're nice.