Forex Day Trader's Thread

The language coming out of the G-7 wasn’t especially critical or harsh against the dollar weakness and volatility – as such I’d expect continued dollar weakness. French Finance Minister Lagarde, ECB President Trichet and US Treasury Secretary Geithner all expressed the need for a strong dollar, but this statement was weaker than the one released in April 2008. With the recent strength in the dollar, I’m buying euros relative to the dollar.

Don't worry Pippy, just do your honorable services. We'll trash the thread :LOL:

match.jpg

Gene on the hottest day of Summer..

btw.. how do you make a little man patch out of marble?

P.S. stop sending me naked pictures

MODERATORS: IT'S ART

mate there are two kinds of cocks in this world! show'rs and growers! no one cares if your 6" flacid, if it dont get any bigger when hard who cares :p

I refused to pay welfare tax to the state of TX in 2006, was prosecuted in 2007 and have lost all of my appeals.. I have to start my 200 hours of community service Monday during the daytime and won't be around until Asia for the next 3 weeks.. :cheesy:

yet it's still worth it.. I think :LOL: FIGHT..THE...POWA!!

ok, so cp, gene, beebs, vinny, stang, ridd etc.. please keep control of things during the US session.. I'm writing a program now to post what I had for lunch and pictures of my dates every 4 hours so you won't notice I'm not here :)

haha enjoy your slave labour you CRIMINAL

Here's how he'll look like

Attachments

• temp 3925829357_b60f1286d4.jpg
    temp 3925829357_b60f1286d4.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 115
does anyone know what's causing all of this Yen weakness tonight? Equities are basically flat