Forex Day Trader's Thread

I refused to pay welfare tax to the state of TX in 2006, was prosecuted in 2007 and have lost all of my appeals.. I have to start my 200 hours of community service Monday during the daytime and won't be around until Asia for the next 3 weeks.. :cheesy:

yet it's still worth it.. I think :LOL: FIGHT..THE...POWA!!

ok, so cp, gene, beebs, vinny, stang, ridd etc.. please keep control of things during the US session.. I'm writing a program now to post what I had for lunch and pictures of my dates every 4 hours so you won't notice I'm not here :)

Come to monaco - I might have to flee soon. I may have pissed pablo off the other night with something I flushed down the toilet.

welfare tax? ok, there is the alternate view that I may have ran into a mailbox in 2006.. "they" say I was drunk, which I don't dispute.. what I do dispute is that I ran off the road rather than a particularly talented "Democrat" mailbox jumping in front of my car.. Either way, I am now an official employee of Harris County, TX public libraries until further notice.. OR 200 hours..

IMG_2480.JPG

I think it's a sign, you will meet a young librarian in the erotic novel department and hit it off then get married.

eeek.. don't wanna get married.. My new Match profile picture is too hamsum.. it owns you.. it pins you down at summer camp and does thing to you you wouldn't dare tell anyone..

At summer camp there are children, am I reading between the lines? You get married to a rich lady then move in with her in her huge crib, don't do a pre-nup as "it's so unromantic", a few months later you grow apart - get the divorce. Bob's Your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt it's pay day!

Please.. how could I possibly give up my huge [cough] [cough] trading income?

Also, please do not assert that I have a single family member named "Bob" as this is quite simply false..

btw Mask, how dare you ask me to sellout and move in with a rich girl when I already tried it earlier this week with a cougar in Miami?

bigtitties.jpg

yummy yet gross.. 39 my ass

look at the collar bone area.. she looks like my mom, but with gorgeous tits I'm 99% sure are fake.. I'm 35 and I sure as hell don't look all wrinkled like that

"you are too much. Have a good weekend. Donna"

actual email just received.. meh.. she's right..

Jesus.. talk about stepping up and taking charge..

Poborsky .. this is your thread stud.. enjoy it

match.jpg

Gene on the hottest day of Summer..

btw.. how do you make a little man patch out of marble?

P.S. stop sending me naked pictures

MODERATORS: IT'S ART