Forex Day Trader's Thread

Just dont forget the NFP tomorrow.. Either way the price is going spike up, lets say, 50-60 pips in BOTH directions..

It seems the first spike is the wrong direction.. I`ll buy or sell at the first push..

Ha! I`m up nicely on aussie.. Waiting a pull back to add some more..

I think this is just a correction from recent high. A run up to 1.5x is still possible although will take some times

Are you talking to God maybe? :D

Some call him god. Others just know him as "The big cheese" - I swear that magic 8 ball and coins he uses to trade with are telepathic. All he does is sit there and flip coins and shake his 8 ball all day and does unbelievably well.

how big of a trader are we talking about here? 350 lbs??

He built another floor to accommodate himself, it could be he physically needs that much space or maybe it's his flatulence problem. Sometimes I venture up just to take a peek at the magic 8 ball and to see which side of the coin is face up and then I run back to my screen and put the trades on.

your all changing your tune quickly! :p

not really, I thought the real support would be 1.444x before it stopped running down and making a run up again. But apparently either it runs up to set up a sell off to 1.44 or 1.44 is too low. Not sure yet

ah.. he must be like Cartman in the World of Warcraft S. Park episode when he never leaves the computer..

I'm going to buy Euro 1.4585

BLURB:

"we're hearing interest from sovereign names to buy EUR/USD on dips"

Look at the weekly, I don't think today euro can run higher than the open of the weekly bar. So if you go long then that probably is the higher ceiling for today though