Forex Day Trader's Thread

the S&P is trying to rally but it's not blowing my socks off.. I personally do not believe that the world is coming to an end and that this is a good point to buy risk currencies cheap.

I have a dark cloud hanging over me when it comes to Swissie.. I've lost at least 90% of the trades I've tried.. it's all yours .. I'm long Cable from 1.604 and sticking with it to the bitter end..

damn... 2 USD positive blurbs from Geithner and Japanese fin min. Fuji... and I'm STILL not bailing .. hell no.. I'm so sick of false breakouts and other crap happening this week..

I know people practically can not Hold Long open positions.
When we'll make about 400 pips of profit on USD/CAD, EUR, AUD and NZD I'll make new Entry.
I doesn't matter if price will go much more lower.
Because new people coming all the time.

We getting close to Target. I'll make new Update.

holy ****! :LOL:

well it was less of an honor to lose 50 pips than I thought but WOW what a move!

It's happened AGAIN - why for the life of me didn't I close pre-fed? Why didn't I go long usd/jpy yesterday when I said I thought it was good? Why am I not long eur/usd and why the hell do I have 3 positions on something that's been shafting me the last 2 days?

I know man.. this whole week has sucked.. I'm -111 pips for the week. I can't trade this way.. I should have just gone on vacation when I saw what this week would be like.

It's not devastating, I have plenty of margin left, but since I rely on this money to live I cannot lose that much in a week and be ok.