Forex Day Trader's Thread

right now it could be everything will head south again and we'll be right where we started! Just look at the candles on gbpjpy, gbpusd.... I'm unable to compute this one. Time for a bottle of French red tonight!

that's been my thinking and it's hurt me badly so far.. I'm not getting back in though no matter what.. I will, however, go on a rampage if it all does reverse for monstrous gains long.. I have to say that I have very, very little faith that the European markets are going to do well after they witness the utter route in Asia..

Nikkei 10249

down 308 !

same here, I haven't not touched anything tonight. I think cable is heading down to 1.54x in the next week or 2

I actually had an if done short on the gbp/jpy and it nailed 110 pips while i was cooking and eating supper. That was cool.

I cashed it out and put another if done sell at 144.20 after it consolidated a little

If some how I manage to break-even/take a profit on this I won't call myself the "best trader" this week, but i'll consider myself one of the lucky ones.

If some how I manage to break-even/take a profit on this I won't call myself the "best trader" this week, but i'll consider myself one of the lucky ones.

Don't hope, there is no "hope" in this trading business...

That's what I was thinking.. I would be happy just to be positive.. Anyone who was short and held it made tons of money this week.. I can make it happen at USD/JPY 90.45