Forex Day Trader's Thread

Yeah, i'll just rely on my chf/jpy for tonight and a market that traded in a 10 pip range for hours and i'm about 20 offside, I can't see anything wrong with that :|

You're the only one I've ever heard of who trades Swiss Francs to JPY :LOL:

How'd you get into that.. that's one of the pairs I see and say, "who the **** trades that! " :LOL:

I don't actually know. It first started off when I had no clue what the $ was up to, so I wanted something $ neutral. I loaded up some things like eur/jpy, chf/jpy - I decided to give chf/jpy a go and it went well. I did about 10 trades or so and had a 100% hit rate on it with reasonable sized stops I add. My broker moved the spread from 4 to 7 so the jig was up, but i've got a new broker now - tighter stops and i'm not enjoying the $ so much so i'm trying to seek refuge again.

new blurb:

"all the moves are reversing now, which is usually the case when the move is stops driven"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Now Stops to Entry.

Now I'll put Stops to Entry.
EUR/USD very Intraday support 1.4769.
Support we do Buy. Stops 7 pips.

How important is every one pip and every one second.
http://www.algforex.com/images/stories/videos/09221.wmv

Our trades based on Intraday - Daily reversion. Reversion level is Pivot levels. Same time they are strong resistance or strong support. Resistance we do Sell, support we do Buy. Thees Entries are 2-7 pips accuracy. And Stops are 25 pips. Later after price moves 15 - 25 pips of Profit move Stops near Entry (This is new. Use to be 40 pips in old market conditions). Also we do trade follow broken Pivot. In this case I do make special note. It works just for special Market conditions and for special levels or pivots. Take some profit at 40 and 70-100 pips. Never close all trade 100%
Do not risk more 3% of your account Balance.

god dammit.. don't tell me we'll run stops south too.. I'm picturing the little Chinese genius kid at Chase Manhattan surrounded by flat screens laughing his ass off! little *******! :LOL:

UGH.. 25 pips underwater

I lost a shed load on that eu jump. i guess there's more to New Zealand than sheep then!? I'm getting stuck into some Australian red to compensate...

there's no way... my city has 4 times the population of their whole country.. it's not mathematics but sentiment in my holy opinion :LOL:

Anybody use Interactive Brokers? I haven't been able to find out how to enter a bracket order in Trader Workstation.

Hey it was just a load of sheep, nothing to get excited about! I'm hitting the hay, 3am now and aussie red has kicked-in so no more trading...