Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm feeling extremely confident Europe will send it up.. The Geithner comments about the recession being over plus this NZD action in early Asia are setting the stage..

My stop is uncharacteristically large .. -55 pips .. I'm looking to 1.489 and I'll t/p and reverse short there.

pretty ridiculous... cant believe its taken back that whole move already even if it was only 40 pips

I think my broker was right ;) stop runs generally reverse .. very irritating.. BUT .. don't worry about it and stick with the overnight plan.. it's going up!

why dont you trade some more exotic things seeing your always up for asian pippy, like sing dollar vs yen or somin :D

Are you guys long?? [no weisenheimer comments please]

On chf/jpy, had a few pips profit and it moved within about 10 pip range for the last 4 hrs or so, then it just dumped 50 pips or so in the space of a minute. Not a good feeling...

I was tempted to enter before the sudden move, but didn't. Hold no position now, just looking around

Actually I have been tempted to trade NZD but I it would just be gambling .. I'm not familiar with it

no, I worked there for a few years, made a ton of money doing marketing for eBay, wasted it on a nightclub that tanked, got my old job back (for less money as punishment for quitting), discovered trading and quit again with no possibility of returning.. If you have a degree in computer science and enjoy 12 hour work days for less than the national average then NASA has a ****ty job for you too!

I could be tempted if they want to get me a green card. I don't suppose you could put in a good word for me with your past with them :LOL: