Forex Day Trader's Thread

Stang, we fired Cooper.. good thing in my opinion as you don't get much more watered down and wimpy.. Reds treated us poorly although it seemed more like a pre-season game with a bunch of guys who don't care playing..

Try Gain Capital.. there's a few problems, but at least you don't have to worry about your money ending up in the British Virgin Islands like with those smaller guys..

I saw that. The Stro's have dissapointed the last few years. Their lineup seems to be stacked but the pitching is a little rough. Just as good as the Cubs and Brewers though, and the Cardinals pre-Holiday/Derosa.

Is Gain Capital who you use?

primarily I like Forex.com but I also use FXCM for small buy and hold trades.. Everyone else I consider to be too fly by night..

Coop was WIMPY and our team is old and overpaid.. Berkman $17 million with a .275 average .. Carlos Lee $18 million and the master of loafing double plays and shoddy outfield work.. Our pitchers suck balls! starting and relief.. no one on the farm either! We're screwed for years.. years.. Oswalt blows too but he won't admit it and he puts the blame on the position players but no one but him beans batters constantly and gets hit to old boots.. At least the Texans put on a performance Sunday though and the Rockets are top quality..

hmmmm... there seems to be a campaign amongst my enemies to rate the thread with a 1 today.. Only 12 votes in 9 months and 3 today, all 1's .. :LOL:

I will ask the regulars to counteract them/him with high ratings.. the higher the rating the more quality traders we attract and we all learn and make money..

I wonder if it is a certain trader with 3 accounts pretending to be American, British and Canadian, yet all incapable of speaking English and all misspelling the same words.. a certain trader who has received very little love on this thread due to being an obvious liar.. don't show your face here again.. better yet give up your teenage hopes of suckering people into believing you're anything more than a teenager with a demo account trying to sucker in the dumbest of the dumb..

Last edited:
You were probably not too happy with the Texans week 1 performance, but last week their offense showed up. Now they just gotta stop speedy RB's.

Bengals got a win Sunday too, after that ****ty week 1 ending.... worst NFL game I've ever been to.

I thought you were going to bed man! glutton for punishment huh?

Masochist - this is what I thrive on. It's only fun watching when i'm in a loss. But now i'm off as it'll mess up rest of day if I stay up and i'm not exactly doing much here at the moment anyway. Back in about 4 hrs, good luck.

right on mask.. nice play Stang .. my silly ass is still 2 pips underwater but still confident..

night cp..

grabbing ninja 90.05 with a microscopic stop.. WTF.. it holds for big gains or it doesn't for 17 pips lost.. but if it breaks I'm in big on my Euro long anyway.. hard to lose ;)

baby1.jpg

uh huh

baby2.jpg

yep (the one on the left smart asses is my date)

Fed policy statement due today, which should move currency markets. Investors continue to see positive news: Asian Development Bank raised its 2009 projection for Asian economic growth ex-Japan to 3.9% from 3.4%. Euro is at a new 12-month high. Swiss Franc is at a new 12-month high. New Zealand’s currency also. I expect the Fed to continue to give lip service to the fact that they will not be raising interest rates in the near future. Could be a volatile time if the Fed changes its stance, but I’m still short dollars.