Forex Day Trader's Thread

Cable will short squeeze.. market is way too short.. I'm just waiting for a big enough squeeze to sell.

Lots of big US news this week including GDP which will be MAJOR..

awaken.. usa futures down quite nasty.. oil also bit lower.. could be the same trick as last couple of days.. and reversing back up..

up 30pip(py) on euro.

I'm still awake too.. heineken strikes again.. I'm not touching anything! S&P futures down 11 but they were down -22 on friday and finished +4 .. can't trust anything..

I think there will be big moves.. Which way??? nobody knows.. that's why I'm using entry orders.. I'll grab it and accept drawdown but I'll make profit..

well there goes Euro and cable totally tanking again... ok going to bed.. be up around 16 GMT.. not going to feel well but will TRADE WELL Dutch brother!

one have to be patient, euro is not quite in a bull market.. but there will be bounces.

good call Ridd. I was too scared but I am now shorting Cable due to a big rally..

looks like the hammer candle did work, but i have to admit i also looked at usd index which had finished 9 Waves rising, indeed you cannot endlessly rise

euro rise looks impulsively. i try to to close it in the 133xx

in between i also added USD/CHF short at 115.60 i trailed this to 1.1530
i will try to reach 111.30

i go drive, check ya later..