Forex Day Trader's Thread

He must be back on the pound again .. I think the price could go below 85 but a rally is guaranteed. The Japanese will not allow their economy to go down the tubes simply because foreigners are scared of leaving their money in their own country.. They've already suffered immensely from yen Strength..

Looks like old Andy got himself a good trade .. USD/JPY 88.3 .. Personally I wouldn't have gone to sleep because it could easily turn around again if stocks tank.

Gain is a good broker but they work against you so you have to be aware of their dealing desk..

I'll be looking to short USD/JPY at 89.5 .. I'm not seeing anything else particularly great right now.. Euro is boring and Cable is running around like a chicken with its head cut off..

Welshandy will be happy USD/JPY spot 88.6

This rally is just silly and I'm taking the opportunity to short EUR/JPY 3 lots at 1.158

Got stopped out at 0 and now I'm re-shorting at 1.164 in EUR/JPY .. what goes up must come down.. Anyone who thinks the stock markets have found a bottom hasn't been paying attention..

Got stopped out on EUR/JPY .. both EUR/JPY and USD/JPY show hammer patterns on the daily candles.. This could signify big gains and as such I will not attempt to short JPY pairs again..

BE CAREFUL

joined in the suckers camp.. bailed out indice in early stage.. and longed oil..
trailed stop to profit zone now..

same for forex suckers can buy against the trend.. gbp/usd could move to 1.4250
and euro to about 1.33 but this sucker move is not assured..

I think the only way to work a trade today is to wait for the rally and sell it.. It looks like people keep getting caught short..

sure pip... whole advance of yesterdag has washed away like rain falling from the very cloudy sky

Yeah it could try for 1.30 but not before it kills every short trade by spiking higher.. I'm totally sick of Cable.. Lost $800 this week on all this volatility..