Forex Day Trader's Thread

Did George Bush start this thread, that was HIS specialty, fabricating nonsense out of the blue air like there's no tomorrow, seems like he's not the only with a degree in that !!!

LOL !

Who knows, could be! After all, Pippy5000 with his eloquent vocabulary, is from... Texas! :eek: :LOL:

Get a life kid.. post a trade recommendation or shut up . .and not a generic Euro will be here(ish) in 2-5 weeks.. an actual trade setup.. let's see you do that and then maybe you can get dozens of traders per day to read your thread.. until then your comments are purely pathetic..

P.S. George Bush is from Connecticut..

alright, banked another 25 pips. 50 pips this morning. I love playing range :D

like this little range here... might as well trade it in both directions. and i agree we should try to stay on topic... this is a trading thread right??

We were all friends! I don't understand how all these new guys are streaming in over the last few days and they all seem to be assholes with nothing relevant or interesting to add to the thread!

like this little range here... might as well trade it in both directions. and i agree we should try to stay on topic... this is a trading thread right??

LIke I said earlier, I'd rather short on rallies, only buy near 1.4500

Can I get a second opinion on this, Im wondering if this H+S is valid?

If Im right a break above 8750 could be a nice trade.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• eur gbp.bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 94
I don't trade EUR/GBP. Don't even have it on my workspace. Download data requires some times and will not do that though.

I don't trade EUR/GBP. Don't even have it on my workspace. Download data requires some times and will not do that though.

I don't have enough info about this, but if just based on your chart, it's forming a base at it's low. If it break 8750 or not is not answerable just based on your chart. If you like then have a buy stop a bit above that. Don't know what TP should be though.

:LOL:

yeah but Dante isn't an asshole .. and a damn fine trader..

I'm long EJ.. looking pretty good so far