Forex Day Trader's Thread

maybe a bit lower. Got 40 pips shorting EJ last night, didn't expect it goes so deep

I hope they come by and post their incorrect two cents everyday! I was pissed off until I saw Euro get crushed :LOL: .. OMG talk about making my day!
'Get crushed'? Do you seriously trade full time? Getting crushed would be moving decisively below 1.44, otherwise we're still in a monster uptrend.

WTF is going on today? Our happy thread has been overrun by every unhappy **** in the neighborhood..

'Get crushed'? Do you seriously trade full time? Getting crushed would be moving decisively below 1.44, otherwise we're still in a monster uptrend.

he just talk about intra-day view, not the longer time frame view. upper target is still much higher

I know! Euro dropping 70 pips intraday is in fact getting crushed.. the wonderful thing about it is that I picked the high point last night and yet amazingly uninvited trolls seem to have something obnoxious to say.. yes, kid, I do trade full time and I'm quite good at it.. This is why I realize that there are multiple time frames.. on the 5 minute charts Euro was crushed.. now run along.

the smart money took profit long where I said to go short and then re-entered the market on the dip ;)

I think I'm going to need everyone to actually read the thread before commenting on the content of the thread.. I personally believe that Euro will go higher, but since I trade smaller time frames I'm only concerned about what Euro will be doing in the next few hours.. I called out the trade perfectly but I seem to have hurt the feelings of longer term traders, Europhiles and other miscellaneous trolls in the process..

I get up every morning at 1:30AM for London, its a long day.
Going to take a break and come back for the last hour :)