Forex Day Trader's Thread

just took profits on eur long. looking for another pullback to 1.446-1.445 to get long again.

Last edited:
foei cp ;).. no it will not.. the max will be around 1xxx but not 11xx

Ridd! Where have you been? :) 12xx-13xx is not for next few weeks or months, but I think it'll make it sometimes next year, probably around mid year. Maybe wrong though :)

I'm shorting Euros at 1.4615 .. I'm now long ninja and it seems the Japanese gov aren't interested in intervening this time... not good

was not expecting this move in eur today.... but i think it is def looking a little extended... im going to try a short once it looks like its stopped going up.

once again, agreed.... looking for short term trade opportunity. think its ready for a pullback before it heads higher through those levels. to me this looks like the end of a fifth wave, would expect a slight correction before heading up to test 1.47. but must stress it is a very short term trade and not looking for a huge move. i had originally wanted to bid for it at 1.445 but the strength of this move up makes me question whether that will get filled.

I'm figuring it will take out stops above the 1.46 barrier and run up to 1.462, fill my order and I can grab 60 on the pullback before the move upward to 1.47 .. I'll put a bunch of leverage on a short Euro trade in the 1.47s