Forex Day Trader's Thread

ninja

looking weak ,usdx cannot make its mind up,im going to lose 30 pips or im in the money whose buying euro i dont know pippy,rothchild,dante,whats the score

I'm not doing anything at this time of night mate. Plus right now I have got no clear idea of where the next swing is going to be. But I can tell you I am expecting a sharp move up in Cable tomorrow (possibly after a move lower to clean out longs). So I guess Euro will be pulled up on the back of that (especially as I am still bullish Eur/Gbp). Not long Cable yet and will only get long if I see a setup I like BUT I have a bullish expectancy. :)

guys im learning

you know alot more than me and i try and learn everyday,dante i dream to read the markets like you,i can take a hit and learn from it,its hard you know,i get spanked i can learn were i was wrong im not trying to be clever .i want to learn.i hope i dont come across as a dick:eek:

looking weak ,usdx cannot make its mind up,im going to lose 30 pips or im in the money whose buying euro i dont know pippy,rothchild,dante,whats the score

Well if you ask me the euro is a disgusting sweaty excuse for a currencey and is totaly worthless as only greasy little european ***** handle it..

how ever, its hard to trade off this complex theory

well if you ask me the euro is a disgusting sweaty excuse for a currencey and is totaly worthless as only greasy little european ***** handle it..

How ever, its hard to trade off this complex theory

loooool - that might have to go on a note above my screens.

english mate

been here 5 years,living off thr euro and cable,anything ,any help drop me a line, glad to help

Thailand has a city called Phuket [snicker] .. all the people who live there just don't give a ****.. When asked, "Hey what should we name our city that would amuse the English speaking world."

How 'bout Phuket?? :LOL: