Forex Day Trader's Thread

and let's not forget BBC too.. he called it Friday as I recall.. Personally I'm down 73 today :( I'm short EU .. thought it was out of steam for the day but it just threatened my stop

Banked 30 pips short euro. Still have one position shorting to 1.4460 with SL = BE

How long do you guys think it will take until the US comes out and says something about tightening monetary policy? I have a feeling the first country that raises rates is going to spark a bunch of followers.... and it's not going to be too far away.

The treasury auction did not confirm USD weakness.. looks to be pretty robust demand for US paper... interesting. We might see the USD come back from this a bit..

The main purchaser of the stuff is the FED. The other central banks print money to buy most of the rest. The market is beginning to catch on so expect more dollar weakness.

yup... it looks like we're not going to see any real rebound in the dollar until talk of interest rate hikes start making the rounds.

have faith my friend, where is the demand for this oil if the consumer is busy paying down its huge debts? its just not their, oil will fall.

no matter what happens the US is still the best house in a bad neighborhood. are you telling me you would seriously rather hold euros poborksy? considering the looming credit disaster in the eastern bloc