Forex Day Trader's Thread

i would advise selling gold and oil at these current levels. oil still bearish below 73$ and gold untill it breaks 2days highs

I would only buy Euro on a big pullback.. it made a really big move today and needs to come down a little more at least..

I like long EJ tonight..

I don't think the Euro has the strength to remain above 1.4500 in the short term, not until interest rates go up. OIl should range between 65$ and 80$ a barrel in the coming months. The fear of over-inflation could maintain gold above 1000$/oz

It looks like a suckers rally. Especially when you look at the price of gold - every day around 12:30 GMT the price of gold is taken down, and last few days it is rising. I don't think the cartel lost its power yet. Guess that USD rally could start tomorrow or Thu

the was lilttle corilation between the dollar weakness and the equity markets, yeh they were up but not by much compared to how much the dollar fell. big suckers rally as said

yeaj it is clear usd had (has) to go lower, because of break of 77.75 in usd index..

but beware, it is the LAST MOVE DOWN FOR USD

dollar index will rally to multi multi year highs.. 100 in usd is a joke, it will go to 150-200 long term

heavily recommended

have faith my friend, where is the demand for this oil if the consumer is busy paying down its huge debts? its just not their, oil will fall.

no matter what happens the US is still the best house in a bad neighborhood. are you telling me you would seriously rather hold euros poborksy? considering the looming credit disaster in the eastern bloc

the post ABOVE IS HIGHLY recommended by RIDDERTRADE

I think gold will be higher than 1050, probably between 1200-1300 before going down.

There is a lot of pressure to USA raise the IR and save its currency as soon as possible. China is already getting pissed off and has said that it will start to off load the USD reserve and diversify between EU, GBP and Yen... And now China is not an America puppet anymore. It is not financing the USD debt anymore and trying to survive from domestic expending..

Genics..

Why deflation and not Inflation or even hiperinflation?

There are just too much money in the system and if they start to raise the IR it will hurt even more a damaged country. USA has now 9.5% of unemployment! Is not as same as the last time when America raise the IR at 21.5% to control the inflation/// This time the country is in a much worse shape..

I`m still a newbiee in fundamentals and would like to see your view about Deflation and the causes..

By the way.. I dont think this move on gold and silver is a fake! In my view there is a lot of people getting ready for inflation and hiperinflation..

There is a lot of pressure to USA raise the IR and save its currency as soon as possible. China is already getting pissed off and has said that it will start to off load the USD reserve and diversify between EU, GBP and Yen... And now China is not an America puppet anymore. It is not financing the USD debt anymore and trying to survive from domestic expending..

Genics..

Why deflation and not Inflation or even hiperinflation?

There are just too much money in the system and if they start to raise the IR it will hurt even more a damaged country. USA has now 9.5% of unemployment! Is not as same as the last time when America raise the IR at 21.5% to control the inflation/// This time the country is in a much worse shape..

I`m still a newbiee in fundamentals and would like to see your view about Deflation and the causes..

search under my username, made 100s of posts about it

have faith my friend, where is the demand for this oil if the consumer is busy paying down its huge debts? its just not their, oil will fall.

no matter what happens the US is still the best house in a bad neighborhood. are you telling me you would seriously rather hold euros poborksy? considering the looming credit disaster in the eastern bloc

Oil demand is in the developing Asian economies. We might see a correction, but cheap oil is gone.

US cant afford deflation. Too much debt to repay.