Forex Day Trader's Thread

one of us is going to eventually lose CP.. in the meantime it looks like we'll both be frustrated :LOL:

no no no, I already banked UJ 20 pips at 92.85, move SL to BE on the last position and next TP is 92.75, so I'll either get another 30 pips or just have this. Will sleep on it though :p

I took 10 on a quick spike.. market is directionless. foolish time for a range trade..

well, the old support is 133.1 .. I nailed it twice two weeks ago.. I don't think 132.9 is solid anymore .. it's been broken

well, the old support is 133.1 .. I nailed it twice two weeks ago.. I don't think 132.9 is solid anymore .. it's been broken

I think some buyers are in there Pippy.. If not at 132.50ish.. There is a strong TL and resistance at 133.90. I think we need to see a larger retracement than 133.1 to take that level out..

I`ve been watching this pair for a short period of time.. so// may not have the perfect timing yet.

and next week CP... A lot of Interest Rate Decision coming..

I`m leaving london and will be back at trading just in october.. Will miss all volatility.. (n)

and next week CP... A lot of Interest Rate Decision coming..

I`m leaving london and will be back at trading just in october.. Will miss all volatility.. (n)

Yes, interesting to see how the market reacts

yeah yeah yeah CP :LOL:

this is thin liquidity **** and will reverse.. still .. I'm -10 underwater UJ and if the stop run continues I'll be there 132.6 EJ and I promise you I'll get at least 60

We wear t-shirts on Christmas here :LOL:

Long Ej huh.. I like long EJ 132.6 personally but it looks like you might be ok

We wear t-shirts on Christmas here :LOL:

Long Ej huh.. I like long EJ 132.6 personally but it looks like you might be ok

I know are you mean.. I brazilian, you can imagine..

Hope 132.9 holds and we make some money and we are even!:)