Forex Day Trader's Thread

if euro can't survive the lower bound of the current range, then I think it'll hit 129.5 neighborhood in a week or 2, after breaking that range... Let's see

I'm filled at 133 in EJ.. came frighteningly close to my stop almost immediately but I'm alive

wide parameter long in UJ .. the Jap gov. will not allow UJ to go below 91.8 .. I saw it happen last time..

tease me if you must.. don't care YOU WILL fill me at 132.2 .. and I will hold you my darling..

I've decided that I'm too hamsum for this thread.. Gene, will you please take over.. you'll do just fine :LOL:

He'll deep fry my thread like some creepy meat in batter and drink irn Bru with it.. I don't trust him .. probably beat up some Danish soccer fans afterwards too..

There's only three kinds of people I don't like in this world.. people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, people who rip off jokes from Austin Powers movies and the Scottish..

hmm... a few pips short but I was "lucky" enough to be awake.. I'm long EJ manually despite what your skinny European mommas think!

Last edited:
ok.. need to watch TV and then go to bed.. below 132 in EJ kills me and below 91.8 kills me in UJ.. otherwise I'm in for more than $2,000 profit.. You guys tell me something good when I wake up