Forex Day Trader's Thread

ah ok - thought we were talking $ in respect to other currencies seeing as we were talking about eur/usd.

N00b question here: How can I see the dollar index, without having to pay?

well the dollar index is the over all value of the dollar to all currency. past 100 on the dxy would mean heading towards parity in the euro

Pippy
I hear that there is a very big DNT (double no touch) option on EURUSD 1.3950/1.4450 which is defining the range.
Roll on September and some real moves (I hope). Have a good weekend

if you notice the double bottom on the 2hr EJ chart you will find a great place to set a buy order long at 133 or a sell order short at 132.8ish .. it has paid off for me big 2 times

Pippy
I hear that there is a very big DNT (double no touch) option on EURUSD 1.3950/1.4450 which is defining the range.
Roll on September and some real moves (I hope). Have a good weekend

tbh the amount of cash it would take to try and manipulate eurusd into a range to protect your option it is highly unlikely! talking 10's of billions $

his name is Genics.. but ignore him.. he's Scottish..

Listen, just sell Euro at the highs and make some money..

alright.. I'm ready to trade right now! Hopefully this week won't be scarred with silly moves like that Euro move on Thursday. Get back to work traders! No more vacation!

and then reverses.. looks like my wish for non-silly moves this week will not come true..