Forex Day Trader's Thread

ok.. another buy stop Euro 1.4456 .. the entire world is placing stops there ;) It would normally be a good place for a stop but apparently there is a very large 1.445 option barrier there.. if it folds .. BOOM!

Strong barriers. Short EUR at 1.4446, stp 55, think we'll have one more pullback and it will be buying opportunity

My studies show DJIA will rise tomorrow along with EURO. a fall is coming after possibly Fri or Mon and all these current gains will be long gone by months end. You will see. I'm waiting to pull sell trigger Fri and Mon. and anyone who thinks the NFPayrolls will beat the estimated loss of 333k due out Fri is crazy cos it will have to be loss of 270k or less to help euro and that my friends is fiction. Also Goldman(my best contarian indicators) predicting 3%growth in GDP for 2nd half of year so that means the're buying dollars. They always mislead market (ie oil will go to $220 last july while they were selling it at $140)

Last edited:
I also think that, but very short term I believe that it will take at least below 1.45 and AUD 8500. AUD/JPY could be great shorting opportunity

ALSO the relationship currencies vs equities is not Assured..
there will be times when euro declines and stock market wil rise also