Forex Day Trader's Thread

There must not be a lot of volume because one Aussie bank was able to push Euro down 20 pips last night and stop me out.. I HATE **** like that!

Who is going to trade Asia tonight? I own ninja and I think the market is starting to realize this and do whatever I want it to do.. took 4 years of whining but they are finally ready to make me happy..

Who is going to trade Asia tonight? I own ninja and I think the market is starting to realize this and do whatever I want it to do.. took 4 years of whining but they are finally ready to make me happy..

not me.. i am going to sleep

ended with narrow gains, god bless the lord, but dont look like that this will be an easy week for ridd

Americans go on vacation in August .. but a lot of times guys disappear from the thread after they lose a lot of money and need to lick their wounds for a while.. I guess we'll find out later.

I need Americans to trade Asia with me though :(

Unless you skinny Europeans want to drink some red bull and stay up really late ;)

dollar index is basically at the 61.8% retracement from the up move from april 2008..maybe find some support here! (i think so as equities are taking the **** now)

Americans go on vacation in August .. but a lot of times guys disappear from the thread after they lose a lot of money and need to lick their wounds for a while.. I guess we'll find out later.

I need Americans to trade Asia with me though :(

Unless you skinny Europeans want to drink some red bull and stay up really late ;)

yeah you see a lot of guys come and go, not very surprising if you see the statistics only 5% of traders gain, 5% break even, and 90%
lose

what the **** , why i am trading :eek:

the asian session is from minor importance, pip i would say you sleep during asia, and trade europe and usa