Forex Day Trader's Thread

the usd index will surely hit 85 again this year, looking at the downside limit it should be NOT more than 1,2 points worst case

virtually there are almost no bulls left for the usd, so the usd will not be on the cliff for a heavy decline, at least not now

really bad news from China just came out.. China exports dropping by 17% this year..

most probably there be 1 more down leg for the usd, its hard to give an exact time frame, but this could bottom within 8 hours or few days something like that

i bought usd index for medium term trading..

i recovered from 1000 euro down in morning trading this is the third time this week i rebounded sharply but this amount of luck cannot continu if you think reasonably , i am pausing short term trading and put a few medium term trades in where i am confident in they will be profiting after a while and dont be too worried as they move a bit in the red first, and will have a break.

futhermore i withdraw a nice amount of gains of which i battled hard for in the last 3 months, i withdraw 60% and keep 40% for medium trading

i lost 4 trades in a row before i was able to find a good one, which i let run the profit (now converted)
yeah surely i washed away 4 with 1 gain.. but... i need a break anyway..

the problem is you lose easily, and to gain back you have to raise your stakes and sizes
(dont like it ;) )

I think USD/JPY could be shorted BELOW 96 with stop above 96.10. Any comments?

Last edited:
banking 27 on daily SMA support

my stop was at 96.1 .. I will short again if it can climb up