Forex Day Trader's Thread

metals can reverse from near current prices

this had a lot to do with usd.. there is virtually no upside left.. and lots of downside if usd starts to surge from the bottom

this had a lot to do with usd.. there is virtually no upside left.. and lots of downside if usd starts to surge from the bottom

My point exactly....Mind you I have been waiting for this move...for say I don't know...A week, 2 weeks.....:p

I can see cable pushing Higher making new highs and breaking the 1.7000 or if not I think we will see sideways action for a while...and the hopefully this long anticipated drop will arrive........:(

Rid Im totally with you on this but another small change in McClellan Oscillator..another big move coming Wed or most likely Thurs. My worry is a another push higher. Silly season still in. I'm watching till Friday

According to some short cyclical analysis the turning date for S&P is around August 10. If we accept this, we could have:
- a brief correction for a few days and then resuming uptrend on Monday or Tuesday
- move up to the 1060 level and then a correction (to 990 or 950) - more likely in my opinion

Also, intermediate term projections say that this "recovery" rally could last till March or April 2010. We could see S&P 1250

shagged an 18yr old on sunday pippy, she was a wild one..shoulda seen the bite marks and scratches all over me!!

well

HaHa I thought you blew your acocunt or something on a stupid trade.....:LOL:

well. at that moment i think no

but i was down 1,5k euro in the afternoon.. i lost major on a stupid long, but then i pulled in a major short, currently i am around flat,
i am getting exhausted..

god bless so far

Euro is BID big time..

I don't think this will be the tank you're looking for Ridd.. I bet S&P will make it back above 1,000 by the time the markets close..

I'm long ninja with a microscopic stop