Forex Day Trader's Thread

Still think we hit 1.4000 very soon then lower and in coming days/weeks much lower. I`m only thinking about adding to shorts none long...!

my short still running....will let it run until i think its exhausted....

I was thinking about going long for a oversold possible bouce....

I'd say any long position on euro should be a short term one, it has the potential to drop to 1.36

there is good support for eur/usd at 1.40. if you wana profit of other people's profit taking then thats the level to get in

Who would go long??

Yo momma!

I only went long to prove a point that I'm so rich I have money to burn... -15 for the day and loving it!

it may try to retest it at the end of H4 bar (12 pm est) . Let's see what happens

if it does hold that will be a nice double bottom in Euro.. it will retest the highs at the very least with a nice double bottom in place.. I'll hold this trade until it does..

you guys are all technical analysts and your going against your own core principle, never go against the trend. equities getting annihilated, would not want to be long in this market.

I'm doing a swing trade here, still alive with my sl just slightly below the H4/200. As I said I'll get out around 1.4070