Forex Day Trader's Thread

you spoke too soon.. looks like a last minute stock rally..

of course there's no Japanese session so who knows what could happen..

At this point I'm going to go ahead and dare Cable to rally because I feel like selling GBP tonight..

im with u pip, selling GBP seems like a gud idea. have ADP employment report tomorrow in the U.S tomorrow, and i reckon even though there been signs of the housing market bottoming, and firms making big first quarter profits, there is still very high unemployment. I mean, the reason y these firms have been making big profits is partly because of the fact that they have laid off so much staff. So it wouldn't surprise me to see payrolls this friday remaining higher than expectations. I think we might just see a sell off in equities tomorrow and a rally on the USD against major currency pairs, particularly GBP.

The double top in Euro is beautiful as well.. I'm short up 15 .. will cover on another failure at 1.33

UK consumer confidence was way better than expected but seems to be avoiding giving me the rally I wanted..

no point is shorting EJ right here man.. put a stop past that support and get in there.. otherwise you could get liek 15 pips before it blows up on you..

I'm long EJ with an extremely tight stop on the supposed failure to break support.. just looking to get a quick 30 pips

I'm playing the edges of the range.. it's a small loss for a gain 5X the size.. range support has been holding for now..

I think EJ is heading down to 12970 level in a day or 2.

Where are you in Texas, Pippy? I visit Houston once in a while.