Forex Day Trader's Thread

In my opinion, EJ long term is up, but in the short term hard to say where it goes. "Jammed" as I said earlier. But still a slight chance to revisit 132 or close to that... I may be wrong.

Jumped in for a short ride, small position in case it turns south. Aim 132 or whenever it turns south.

got 35 pips on my long AUD/USD .. that's 41 pips for the Asia session.. I'm also short USD/CHF

alright I'm short EUR/USD going into stress test... where is everyone?? It looks like killphil got banned.. amazing..

I think their accounts were hacked! It would be totally insane to ban two of the greatest traders on this site.. Looked like they were involved in a conversation about Islam.. Hopefully they'll be back..

Nice avatar Gene! You been making a few quid lately and getting ready to be a real gentleman? Not me.. class isn't my thing.. If I make more than $1,000,000 per year from this I will spend it on a giant TX shaped belt buckle with diamonds :LOL:

shorting the Euros... I think it will have a pull back here to 0.887 level. How are you doing pip?