Dow 2007

Why are you all fighting the trend?

guess it depends on what time frame you look at..the trend has been down on a daily ...and no trend change YET...we are at critical juncture.. close to 200 dma...

Attachments

• dow daily.png
    dow daily.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 138
Most of you are trading intraday and if you was looking at the daily charts, you shold be looking at 13400 level, based on the Dow Cash chart looking to short. Anyway, this is what makes markets. some are right some are wrong.

Trend

When lifes hard and I'm feeling down and unsure, when I don't really know where to turn, I have friend who is reliable to the very end, he never lets me down and is 100% honest, never lies, saves me from myself and points me in the right direction.

When I'm struggling for direction in my day, I can't decide where to go and for how long, my best buddy is there for me prompting all the time, I follow him with 100% re-assurance, never questioning his wisdom, his name is "The Trend".

Follow the trend, trade with the trend and the trend will become you bosum buddy, trade with trend, if I get my entry wrong, I have a good chance of getting out unscathed, if I choose to ignore trends advice, there is a good chance I'll get taken to the cleaners.

Long live Trend

Dax and Ftse tagging 38% of their slide...

If dow continues then its dx 7800 and ftse 6400 roughly...~ 50% retrace... so the next 24hrs is crucial in europe...or US :LOL:

==========================================================================

Dow tags 38% of the big move down @ 287ish... it might be important to some