Dow 2007

Hmmm everyones going short, would I be right in saying most peeps pain threshold will be around 13123 ??

looking to take FTSE profit again in the not too distant next good spike up

The Bulls are being very stubborn today, will be interesting to see what happens when the bell goes.
Hold tight folks!

no, only when i know the probability is not as high, and at present, in my book it has a higher probability of a down move than an upmove........but not by much :p . .....even more so pre-open :p then again, you may just see a swift move down :p

I rather trade after 6, but hey, if the setup is there, trade it :p

edit: just got me out. too bad. wait for next entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, only when i know the probability is not as high, and at present, in my book it has a higher probability of a down move than an upmove........but not by much :p

I'm going to be a pain in the ass here. Because the above statement contradicts what you said earlier on:

oh, absolutely yes, buy you know the youthful and their impatience, just see a pool and jump in for a swim

Just taking a glimpse at my chart and I see we touched 13070 fut again. So basically you've made 2 trades in last 30 minutes, and got stopped out at breakeven twice. I am still long and holding to see 13100 fut. What was it again you said about youthful and impatience?

I'm going to be a pain in the ass here. Because the above statement contradicts what you said earlier on:

Just taking a glimpse at my chart and I see we touched 13070 fut again. So basically you've made 2 trades in last 30 minutes, and got stopped out at breakeven twice. I am still long and holding to see 13100 fut. What was it again you said about youthful and impatience?

ah, well good for you. i remember yesterday it was the otherway around :LOL: i got 2 trades right, and you took a loss for sitting in front of an obvious head and shoulders :LOL: that was going to smash you :cool: but you in the end you were cool and took the text book entry from 50 do i remember correctly ?

contradiction....in your opinion.....in mine its called flexibility :p

Dec S&p

I'm watching 1449/50
=============================================================
* not forgetting cash dow 092ish. ( for starters)

Got stopped out and went back in short again around the 12960s and now makig a loss for the day.

I think this flurry by bulls is heading to 13063 which is R1 on my pivot points on the hourlies.

I'm now making a big loss for the day. :( Sooner or later it had to take it's toll...

R1 is hit and R2 @ 13154 is next on my radar... If 13080 is breached I will consider longs.

ah, well good for you. i remember yesterday it was the otherway around :LOL: i got 2 trades right, and you took a loss for sitting in front of an obvious head and shoulders :LOL: that was going to smash you :cool: but you in the end you were cool and took the text book entry from 50 do i remember correctly ?

When you start to realize that trading isn't about being right or wrong, you stop caring about losses. They become an inevitable part of the game.

contradiction....in your opinion.....in mine its called flexibility :p

Textbook entry, Alice in wonderland entry, Winnie the pooh entry,... I don't care if one sees God or the devil in the charts. I just find it strange that you would tell other people about impatience when your apparent lack of composure defies that argument.

Oh and btw, we just touched 13100 on the futures.

When you start to realize that trading isn't about being right or wrong, you stop caring about losses. They become an inevitable part of the game.

Textbook entry, Alice in wonderland entry, Winnie the pooh entry,... I don't care if one sees God or the devil in the charts. I just find it strange that you would tell other people about impatience when your apparent lack of composure defies that argument.

Oh and btw, we just touched 13100 on the futures.

good for you, take your profits before you end up with a loss like yesterday :p ...and my composure is simply not of your business ;)

good for you, take your profits before you end up with a loss like yesterday :p ...and my composure is simply not of your business ;)

in case you weren't paying attention, I ended with +60 points yesterday (post #8421)
although, incidentally, that's none of your business either