Dow 2007

I'm short Russell 760 fut, seemed like a safer entry than the DOW, what other markets do you trade dc (next to FTSE, DOW and cable obviously)

out 758 for +2, stop moved to BE for other half as I'm out for the day,
will see where we end up tonight
good trading everybody

Heaven could be made of this...

This is one hell of a move for the first 75mins.....!!! What's it gonna do until 9pm ? :LOL:

I'm seeing bundles of rez around 200zone and it's round number..... but my power is not what it was ... :LOL:

Life is Crazy.......

Started Fannie and Freddie Club ....... and they've only gone ape :LOL:

I'm buzzin' even though the moves were too fast for me..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Fibonacci.....

Dax and Ftse tagging 38% of their slide...

If dow continues then its dx 7800 and ftse 6400 roughly...~ 50% retrace... so the next 24hrs is crucial in europe...or US :LOL:

==========================================================================

This is one hell of a move for the first 75mins.....!!! What's it gonna do until 9pm ? :LOL:

I'm seeing bundles of rez around 200zone and it's round number..... but my power is not what it was ... :LOL:

resistance is futile .. despite my best efforts to buy the top

Yup I am, right now I may have to reduce profit to 70 points higher than 280 will have me play for the B/E exit

Did you once have a system for sale, DC? Does it provide any...'edges'? Or does it only work if the trader can see straight through it? :cool:

Goodness what a day! Dow is up 300 points! On a longer timeframe this is just noise, and I'd be looking to sell around 13270, if it gets that high. Alternatively, there is further resistance at 13420 for the cautious. We are in a bear market below there for sure. Holding a close above 13,000 would be nice for the bounce, but we're turning around again if we go much higher. We're also having a wider range each week - expanding volatility isn't usually a good bullish indicator.

Greetings...

Howz all you top pickers today? Whos got the most shorts in today?

I'm fairly heavily loaded mostly at 190/210... I'm pretty comfy ...it's easily hedgeable

Anyway what's it gonna do go to 13360 and up 400 for the day... ? With 368ish the previous swing high...and 400 previous line in sand..
It's options appear limited near term... though scaling allows me to be a bit more blarzay... (no french punctuation marks available) here.. :LOL:

243 is 200ma ..... so lets see what Mr Jones is really made of ... bring it on :LOL:

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME....