Dow 2007

fair enough.... :p

im not greedy tonight.....have a 1-1 ratio between target and stop........target is 180 :cheesy:

my astrologist just told me to lower my risk to Zero, and also decrease my target to 120 :p

winne the poo.....winnie the pooo ....lalallalallalllllllaaaa wiinnie the poo :p

took a 25 points loss there... but more importantly I was completely wrong
good call on the shorts! I'm going to need serious self-analysis tonight :|

well, sorry to hear that......there will be another entry, at about 55-66....if it happens.

thought it would be 80, but Rabbit just called and said that Winnie wants 60 as a new entry short

well, sorry to hear that......there will be another entry, at about 55-66....if it happens.

thought it would be 80, but Rabbit just called and said that Winnie wants 60 as a new entry short

well.....lucky me.....:p got filled to see if the rest goes and hits the fan and complete the pattern :p

I'm going to need serious self-analysis tonight :|

Sorry to hear that as well, hopefully someday I can join you's intra-day. Personally I'm looking for a strong close......take care

erie

good call on the shorts! I'm going to need serious self-analysis tonight :|

No need to be so hard on yourself, FW. Some people have been selling the bloody thing all day,....and look where it is.:eek:

short 12950 fut... last trade of the day...

:p ...also reading winnie the diarreah stories :p ...im out on the original 1/3 that thought it was pooh and the fan at 80.....the short from 55 is 2/3 out at 80 too :p

rest remains at BE and an exit at 65 :p

winnie the diarreah, winnie the diarrea......lalalalalalalalalalala....winnie the diarreah :p ;)

all out at 80 :p