Dow 2007

. From time to time I do engage in what some like to call a "brainless hobby".

As for now, going to spend some time on my dumb antisocial hobby ;)

As it is still the w/e - so still off-thread
I just can't guess what your "brainless hobby is " but am intrigued
If I was to try - I guess um er flying a kite ???

Also.........

Goog @ 720 would be 50% off the August lows.....
720 is also 2 x 360......... 360 is one of Gann's special numbers...

Google has risen over 8 fold since IPO ...(i.e over 700% increase)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Atilla/FW may know ..............
Vmware (VMW) has risen 4 fold since ipo just 10wks ago....

Thanks for the heads up lads...... What's happened to the free flow of information ?? :LOL:

=========================================================================

HS, you should also be aware that Citrix will be bringing out a competing virtualisation VM product. May dent profits but only a little I'd guess.

"Traders here looking to come out of weekend shorts at 446 and re-enter 3:20 pm your time" no change in the 228 figure

ISM news due in 10min... not taking any chances, so out at 2204 for +8
+40 on the DOW and stop moved to BE for remainder
free trade, free ride :cheesy:

and out on the news, +80 on DOW, +15 on NQ
I'd say off to the beach, but it's pretty cold out there today :devilish:

:cheesy:
Sudden and Terminal departur of Devilbis, what happened?

I reckon his Mrs got hold of him... :cheesy:

Guys,

I think I'm looking at a H&S formation on the dailys. One of my most reliable chart setups.

Hence I'm in at double short position...

Currently in a small loss but will hold this with no SL at the mo. Perhaps a mental stop loss of 13650 regions...

PTT may get a call soon I'd guess.

Attachments

• US30-20071105.png
    US30-20071105.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 120
"Traders here looking to come out of weekend shorts at 446 and re-enter 3:20 pm your time" no change in the 228 figure

just wondering... still no change in the 228 figure?
will have to be some heck of a -fasten your seatbelts- selloff tomorrow!

:cheesy:

Currently in a small loss but will hold this with no SL at the mo. Perhaps a mental stop loss of 13650 regions...

PTT may get a call soon I'd guess.

me thinks that tonight might come very close to that mental stop.
you probably don't need me telling what to do, but better a wide stop than no stop at all imho...

:rolleyes:
me thinks that tonight might come very close to that mental stop.
you probably don't need me telling what to do, but better a wide stop than no stop at all imho...

Funny guy, Develbis, difficult to work him out. :rolleyes: I will miss him and he did post me some good rules to adhere to during my trauma...

I'm flat now having come out at 13479 and 13480... I've had a very good day.

Looking to go short again. Almost went short at 13590 but watched it instead...

Looking at the charts and now kicking my self.

Here is a chart for my good friend Chump with lines :cheesy: . I'm embarrased to say I had about 20 or so here but deleted most of them remembering Chumps good advice so hope for me yet... I've left the most potent looking three lines - should be enough... :rolleyes:

I do think we are making lower highs and the rises are petering out. Listening to Bloomberg I feel like laughing my head off.

Attachments

• US30-20071105b.png
    US30-20071105b.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 126
"228 still in play. most of the chaps over here a little miffed the move didnt come until late afternoon but then trading is a waiting game 90% of the time"

Dejavu

different day .. same chart (see attached) .. I almost traded the wrong way just because of the grim grim news .. I could not bring myself to go long .. I saw the shape ... I had my finger on the button at 20:00 .. but I passed

I don't need to point out to you guys the double bottom on Friday at 14:07/15:42 and today at 18:57/1935. (circled)

hmm .. looking at it again .. there is almost another double bottom at 18:57/19:18 on Friday ..

all on the one minute chart

Attachments

• different day - same chart.jpg
    different day - same chart.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 144
different day .. same chart (see attached) .. I almost traded the wrong way just because of the grim grim news .. I could not bring myself to go long .. I saw the shape ... I had my finger on the button at 20:00 .. but I passed

I don't need to point out to you guys the double bottom on Friday at 14:07/15:42 and today at 18:57/1935. (circled)

hmm .. looking at it again .. there is almost another double bottom at 18:57/19:18 on Friday ..

all on the one minute chart

Next time it goes down there it wont hold!