Dow 2007

oooooooch sorry to see you down £32 lurker.
I've never really attempted options. A bridge too far maybe for me at the mo

Thanks for that Pat, but I was able to sell the option back for a comparatively better result of -10! (Down -£20 on the options trade, +£12 on my Crude Oil trade from earlier).

Net -£8 on the week so far. Losing week #5 soon? Not too sure - I'm following DT's forex thread, so hopefully I'll make some pips.

The IG options trade was to show me how to use the IG platform, since I hadn't done a trade yet and they don't offer a demo platform, so it was a small enough price to pay.

Lunch break in the US. Just when everyone's nodded off - it will go like a rocket

set up still in play for a break above 900 tonight as per friday call target zone 910 -950

how to play it...buy a dip turn anywhere above 830 cash stop at 820

if the big boys want to get hold of it....it will be in next hr

Looks ominous now

Could be that kilted clot in the engine room forgot to turn it on !

Hourly's still look like there is a bit of upward momentum left, albiet, stoch are extended and banging the roof, whether we reach the 100%fib 14210 (ish) , I'm not sure, 30, 15 & 10 now looking for a drop imho. R2 provided resitance,TRIN @ 0.69, see what happens EOD, I favour short, time will tell

What to do ?

Without a sell off I can't justify a long into the Wed...

I want a sell off to 800 or below....... roughly 1/4 of the bounce off 409....

If it doesn't happen tough
- my new trading discipline :)cheesy: )
If I don't get what I want it can *** off .......:LOL:

Without a sell off I can't justify a long into the Wed...

I want a sell off to 800 or below....... roughly 1/4 of the bounce off 409....

If it doesn't happen tough
- my new trading discipline :)cheesy: )
If I don't get what I want it can *** off .......:LOL:

:LOL: yeah don't take any sh*t from that there dow ..
could be worse ... you could be sitting there like an idiot (like me) wondering why there's no action at 8:30 pm uk

short 13900 fut overnight...

this is pretty early for me, but as I'm out for the day I won't be trading
I put in a wide stop and no target, this should be interesting :devilish:

okay... had quite a day at the kart racing track...

just opened up the charts and looks like the short closed with 1 point loss
at least I was right about that level being important, it was clear we weren't going to blow through straight away

Tell that to fins, ig or cantors ........... :D

Tell that to IG who closed out my AUDCAD long at the market at 9pm. Turns out I didn't elect for it to roll over. They only offer spot in that cross, and I just assumed it would roll. Silly me. I could have gone back in and paid the spread, but the market was higher by the time I realised, and the RR wasn't there. Silly me indeed. Thankfully I was closed for a profit (even though this was a fifty pence per point trade as I am getting used to the platform).